I had no idea!!! What a trooper Westin is! My friend just fought cancer- at age 32... it hits you differently when you are young, and we all learned a lot during his battle. We know the Lord loves you & knows exactly what you need right now. We will keep you ALL in our prayers! I am so impressed with Westin's attitude... not surprised... I know your family too well to be surprised by an optomistic outlook ... but impressed that when you are actually IN the moment... you remember what's truly important & SMILE! We love you! Good Luck little buddy- you are one of the most "life living" people I know... excited to see you out there enjoying it again soon, and making the most of it until then!!!! HUGS!
I had no idea!!! What a trooper Westin is! My friend just fought cancer- at age 32... it hits you differently when you are young, and we all learned a lot during his battle. We know the Lord loves you & knows exactly what you need right now. We will keep you ALL in our prayers! I am so impressed with Westin's attitude... not surprised... I know your family too well to be surprised by an optomistic outlook ... but impressed that when you are actually IN the moment... you remember what's truly important & SMILE! We love you! Good Luck little buddy- you are one of the most "life living" people I know... excited to see you out there enjoying it again soon, and making the most of it until then!!!! HUGS!
ReplyDelete